Belize's New Game Show "Tek It or Leave It' and clips from "Duets"

Ok guys as some of you may already know, I signed on with Channel 5 as the new host of Belize's first game show called "Tek It or Leave It".

If you were at Duets this past Tuesday at the Bliss you would have seen me doing the promo for the new show amongst the audience. As Duets is coming to an end a new season of television begins.....

"Think that your Tuesday nights will be dull and boring now that your favorite TV show, Duets, is over?!? Well think again because boy do we have a brand new TV Show for you! "Tek It or Leave It", Every Tuesday night ONLY on Channel 5..


"Tek It or Leave It" is based on a show called "Deal or No Deal" which airs on NBC... I will be hosting the show, we will have a banker (who you will actually hear speaking to me, unlike the actual Deal or No Deal) and we will be having only one model on stage. Also, anyone that attends the show which will be held at the Bliss Every tuesday Night will have a chance of being a contestant. We are calling ticket numbers from the audience, which will be great for everyone attending... Because anyone in the audience can be called on stage!

The promos for the show will start running through the finale of Duets airing on Channel 5 this coming Tuesday, Oct 14th, 2008...

GET READY FOR TEK IT OR LEAVE IT GUYS....

Also when the show is airing, if you do not live in Belize and do have the internet, you will be able to watch it streaming live from the Channel 5 Website, so i'll have to update this blog when the time comes...

***When I was filming the promo with Channel 5, I stayed to watch the Duets and took a few clips with my personal camera.... and I posted my favorite performance which was done by Joseph & Delanni, Joseph iuncluded dancers from The New Generation Dance Group, which he actually founded...
if you ask me, they killed it - here is a peep from my youtube video showcasing the new show and the clip from the Joseph, Delanni & the New Generation Dancers this past Tuesday!!
Check it out ~ Loves Ya ~ Proshka ~ Angela Gegg





No comments: